Looking for a summer job? Look no further! Join the greatest band of painters ever assembled on Georgian Bay for an epic, summer-long adventure of:
- Brush arm and leg through hundreds, potentially thousands of gallons of paint as you struggle to push viscous liquid deep within the cavernous pores of wood
- Caulk where no man has caulked before; Grab that Caulk and Caulk baby; CAAAAAULKKKKK
- Defend thousands of square-feet of window and deck from the dreaded overspray; block its vain attempts to destroy my reputation
- Pickup things in one location and move them to another location using the magic of the human motor system
- …painting…?…what the hell is paintin…oh yah i remember - honestly you probably won’t do too much painting.
- you are at least 16 years old
- you are available between June and September
- you have a boat
- you can travel to Sans Soucie and back on your own
- you have no experience painting
- you have lots of experience painting
- you found the previous section at least slightly amusing
- you are available from the beginning of June until the end of September, potentially Thanksgiving
I pay newbies $150 a day plus gas. Once you’re trained and we’re making money, I bump that up to $200 a day plus gas. If you return the following year, that will get bumped up again if you’re good and are willing and able to take on more responsibility.
We work Monday to Friday from 7:30am until we’re done - which is normally between 4 and 4:30pm.